The Abel Tasman region is not only renowned for its walking tracks and spectacular beaches, its vineyards and wines but also for its arts and crafts. Whatever you'd like to try your hand at, I'm sure you'll find something to do here.
Hope Primary School, cnr Paton Road and Aniseed Valley Road, Hope, Nelson / Tasman
Bring your friends and family, and enjoy the fun and entertainment of the famous Hope School Country Fair. It is the best little country fair around.
- Our ever popular plant stall has plants for the garden and the house.
- Treat yourself to some delicious homemade baking and preserves and get your local produce at the same time.
- Bid at our famous Silent Auction.
- Enjoy scrumptious food and drink and our cafe and hot food tent.
- Plenty to keep the the kids entertained with Bouncy Castles, Pony rides, Laser Tag, farm animals to pet, funfair games for the young and young at heart!
- There is something special in the making this year so watch out for updates. Car enthusiasts are not going to want to miss this one.
- We are aiming for Zero Waste so BYO bags, cup and plate.
Eftpos available. Plenty of parking! Come along, rain or shine!
Time: 11.00am to 2.00pm
Phone: 03 544 8427
Email: click here
Disclaimer: theabeltasman.co.nz does not accept responsibility for any event, or any effects thereof.